The Honours Boards Company is a family owned business based in Surrey.
At The Honours Boards Company we believe in thinking differently.
The way that we do that is to make our products beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly. We back them up with unbeatable, world class service.
We are passionate about what we do. (We just happen to also make great Honours Boards!)
At the Honours Boards Company, we offer the perfect solution to every location.
We pride ourselves on the products and the service quality that we offer, from design advice, through helping you choose materials, sizes and to installation, all from qualified designers and technicians. Many of our specialist services come at no extra cost, some are chargeable, but all are delivered to the highest possible standards.
We look forward to working with you…
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions tell you the rights and obligations that you have. Please read these carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect those. By ordering goods or services from The Honours Boards Company. you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions which override and replace all other terms and conditions. This page is an extract of our full terms and conditions which can be viewed
1) All products supplied by The Honours Boards Company Ltd remain the property of The Honours Boards Company until payment in full has been received. Title of goods does not pass until goods are paid for in full.
2) The Artwork, Designs and Layout, including any images, drawings, designs or logos, of any signs, Banners, Posters or Displays or any other items or designs, built or designed or supplied by The Honours Boards Company or it's employees, remains protected by copyright. The copyright is the intellectual property of The Honours Boards Company and does not pass with the purchase of any Sign, Banner, display or any items designed or produced by The Honours Boards Company. The ownership of all designs, styles and artwork produced by The Honours Boards Company remains with The Honours Boards Company.
3) All versions of the Logo and tag line, all brochures, fliers, web sites and any other material, either printed or electronic are all protected under copyright and are all the property of The Honours Boards Company. These items may not be used without the prior written permission of The Honours Boards Company nor can they be passed to other or third parties for any reason without the written agreement of The Honours Boards Company.
4) All deliveries of signs or other products must be checked for damage or missing items at the time of delivery/receipt. Any damaged or missing items must be recorded when signing for the delivery and reported to The Honours Boards Company within 24hours. Please note that by just signing for a delivery without checking the parcels, you will be accepting that the signs have been received in good condition even if damage is found subsequently.
5) It is rare that an installation has to be cancelled however there will be a charge of £250.00 + v.a.t. for each full day or £150.00 + v.a.t. for each half day when a pre-arranged installation is cancelled within three working days.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any complaints about our service or any goods or services that you purchase from us please contact email@example.com or write to us at:
The Honours Boards Company,
Elementary Signs Ltd,
5 The Pines Business Park,
Please download our full Terms and Conditions.